[Rasch] Conference Announcement

Michele Carney michelecarney at boisestate.edu
Thu Nov 17 16:47:07 AEDT 2016

Hi - I thought this might be of interest to the Rasch community.
The National Science Foundation recently funded a conference entitled *Validity
Evidence for Measurement in Mathematics Education* (V-M2Ed) to be held in
San Antonio, TX, USA. The conference will be held April 2-3, 2017. Mark
Wilson, Director of the Berkeley Evaluation and Assessment Research (BEAR)
Center is the keynote speaker. We plan to include a broad range of participant
expertise in areas such as, mathematics education, psychometrics, and
applied measurement (e.g., special education or educational psychology), as
well as individuals with interests related to measure validity (e.g.,
policy). More information can be found in the attached PDF. Stipends are
available for those selected to participate. Interested individuals
(including graduate students) are encouraged to apply at the following
link: https://goo.gl/forms/y0bDrdMmpnb7wI6I3. Applications are due November
21, 2016.