[Rasch] Clinical Simulation Testing

Stuart Luppescu lupp at uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 23 08:15:12 AEST 2016

Hello fellow Raschies, Back in 1993, Anna Bersky gave a presentation
for the AERA Rasch SIG entitled, Computerized clinical simulation
testing (CST). I found it very interesting, and now have a potential
use for such a technique in teacher evaluation. I have searched and
searched but can't find any further references, and, in particular, how
the data were scored using Rasch analysis. (It was a very interesting
problem because the questions the examinee was presented with depended
on his/her responses to previous items.)

Does anyone know of a reference or can provide guidance on scoring?

Thanks.
--
Stuart Luppescu
Chief Psychometrician (ret.)