[Rasch] IOMC 2017 Proposal Deadline

Neila J Donovan ndonovan at lsu.edu
Tue Aug 8 05:32:55 AEST 2017

Dr. Smith, Please find my submission for the IOMC 2017. Please contact me if you need anything further. Thank you in advance for considering my paper for presentation.

Neila Donovan

[LSU]<http://www.lsu.edu/>

Neila J. Donovan, PhD, CCC-SLP
Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Louisiana State University
72 Hatcher Hall, Baton Rouge, LA  70803
office 225-578-3938 | fax 225-578-2995
ndonovan at lsu.edu<mailto:ndonovan at lsu.edu> | lsu.edu<http://www.lsu.edu/> | www.lsu.edu/comd<http://www.lsu.edu/comd>