[Rasch] 31 January abstract submission deadline for IMEKO World Congress in Belfast, September 2018

William Fisher william at livingcapitalmetrics.com
Wed Dec 20 10:02:36 AEDT 2017

Please consider presenting your Rasch measurement work in Belfast in September at the IMEKO World Congress. A strong Rasch showing will set the stage for a more systematic focus on rigorously defined measurement in international metrology. The abstract ("4-page short paper") submission deadline is January 31; see http://www.imeko2018.org/.

A significant number of Rasch theoreticians and practitioners have communicated their intention to be in Belfast. With an expected 700 attendees and keynotes by two Nobel laureates, this will likely be the largest conference involving psychometricians and metrologists yet, as it will probably surpass the nearly equal numbers of each group who attended the 2016 IMEKO Joint Symposium Mark Wilson and I hosted at UC Berkeley.

If you send in a submission, please make sure "Rasch" appears in the title or the paper's short introductory abstract so the organizers can be clear about where to position it in the program.

See you in September in Belfast!

William P Fisher Jr

We are what we measure.
It's time we measured what we want to be.

My UC Berkeley bio: http://bearcenter.berkeley.edu/user/16 http://bearcenter.berkeley.edu/user/16

My work with the California Community Colleges Common Assessment Inititative: http://ccctechedge.org/news/miscellaneous/588-fisher-joins-common-assessment-team

Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/livingcapitalmetrics http://www.linkedin.com/in/livingcapitalmetrics%20
View my research on my SSRN Author page: http://ssrn.com/author=1090685 http://ssrn.com/author=1090685