[Rasch] 31 January abstract submission deadline for IMEKO World Congress in Belfast, September 2018

tmallinson at mac.com tmallinson at mac.com
Wed Dec 20 12:15:49 AEDT 2017

Hi William,

What kind of papers are they looking for at this conference? Do these
need to be super-technical mathematically? I've extended the Facets work
to used method comparison methods to quantify the impact of rater
severity/leniency - would something like that be of interest?

Thanks for your thoughts.
Trudy

--
Trudy Mallinson