[Rasch] Modeling response time

Ricardo Primi rprimi at mac.com
Sat Feb 4 00:26:49 AEDT 2017

Glad that worked !

Just a correction of a mistake on my last post: in DIF you have several people on the same group (not items as was originally written) and them you have a interaction parameter that indicates the change in main effect of item difficulty due of being a person of group X. So in these case you have several data points (people in the group) for the interaction affect to be identifiable

greetings from Brazil