[Rasch] NIE Singapore Research Assistant position

William Fisher william at livingcapitalmetrics.com
Tue Feb 7 08:55:33 AEDT 2017

The National Institute of Education invites suitable applications for the position of Research Assistant on a 24-month contract at the Office of Education Research (OER).

The project is a study of the developmental needs of children in Singapore.

Please see the attached notice for further information. Please distribute it to anyone likely to be interested in the position.

Thank you.

William P Fisher Jr

We are what we measure.
It's time we measured what we want to be.

My UC Berkeley bio: http://bearcenter.berkeley.edu/user/16 http://bearcenter.berkeley.edu/user/16

My work with the California Community Colleges Common Assessment Inititative: http://ccctechedge.org/news/miscellaneous/588-fisher-joins-common-assessment-team