[Rasch] Conference January 2018 UWA

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 17 01:09:32 AEDT 2017

Dear Colleagues

With just over a year to go, this is a reminder that The University of Western Australia is hosting the Seventh International Conference on Probabilistic Models for Measurement (Rasch Measurement Theory): Wednesday 17 January 2018 to Friday 19 January 2018. There will also be an Advanced Course taught in the week before the conference. The website is below, and by the end of January it will permit registration.

http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/raschconference

All the best for the New Year

David Andrich, BSc MEd W.Aust., PhD Chic, FASSA
Chapple Professor david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
M428, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley,
Western AUSTRALIA, 6009
Telephone: +61 8 6488 1085;   Fax: +61 8 6488 1052
Pearson Psychometric Laboratory
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses
www.matildabayclub.net