[Rasch] Modeling response time

Stuart Luppescu lupp at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 31 05:33:45 AEDT 2017

Hello fellow Raschies, I have some item-response-time data that I want
to model, and identify person-item interactions that take an unusually
long period of time, given the expected response time of the person,
and the expected time required by the item. The item-response times
range from 1 second to 90 seconds, and are somewhat positively skewed.

Can I just apply a Rasch partial-credit model with 90 categories to
these data? If so, recommendations on how to proceed or things to watch
out for?

TIA
--
Stuart Luppescu