[Rasch] Differences in alpha for Winsteps and R

Mike Linacre mike at winsteps.com
Thu Jul 13 08:40:51 AEST 2017

Stuart:

When computing Alpha with missing data, Winsteps does no listwise,
casewise or other deletion. It does the Cronbach Alpha computation (=
computes variances) using whatever data are present.

Mike L.

Mike Linacre, mike at winsteps.com or winsteps1234 at gmail.com
Winsteps: www.winsteps.com/winsteps.htm - current version 4.0.0 - June 2017
Facets: www.winsteps.com/facets.htm - current version 3.80.0 - March 2017
Winsteps and Facets Tutorial PDFs at www.winsteps.com/tutorials.htm
Rasch Forum: http://raschforum.boards.net
Your comments and questions are welcomed.
Sydney, Australia, Winsteps Workshop, August 10, 2017.