[Rasch] Fwd: Reliability, separation and strata

Fabio La Porta fabiolaporta at mail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:07:52 AEDT 2017

Hello Mike,

I understand that 1) is the formula for the separation ratio (G), but I do
not understand the formulas for 2) and 3).

Are these related to the calculation of the reliability index starting from
H [(4G+1)/3 ?] and, respectively, the method suggested by Ben Wright for
skewed distributions in http://www.rasch.org/rmt/rmt144k.htm?

Also, the above method for skewed distributions allows to calculate G or H?

thanks for your reply.
Fabio