[Rasch] Fwd: Reliability, separation and strata

Mike Linacre mike at winsteps.com
Wed Mar 1 20:15:45 AEDT 2017

Fabio:

G and H are described at http://www.rasch.org/rmt/rmt94n.htm and
http://www.rasch.org/rmt/rmt163f.htm - they both depend on the sample of
persons, and expect the sample to have a normal distribution.

Ben Wright's method at http://www.rasch.org/rmt/rmt144k.htm is
independent of the sample of persons. It is not G or H.
Ben Wright suggests that if you need G or H for a skewed sample, then
resample a normal distribution of persons from the skewed sample. See
"Later Note" at the bottom of http://www.rasch.org/rmt/rmt144k.htm

OK?

Mike L.