[Rasch] Fwd: Reliability, separation and strata

Fabio La Porta fabiolaporta at mail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:12:01 AEDT 2017

Mike,

Considering that Ben's method makes the calculation of reliability
indipendent from the sample distribution, I think that it is much closer to
the Rasch philosophy than the typical  methods for  calculating reliability
employed by Rasch softwares, all of which assume a normally distributed
sample.

 I wonder why it's being used so little.

Definitely, I will use only this from now on.

Thank you very much.