[Rasch] Looking for a Rasch tutor

Commons Commons at tiac.net
Tue Mar 21 13:17:08 AEDT 2017

I can help with the develpmental part

-------- Original message --------
From: Aiden Thornton <aiden.thornton at research.uwa.edu.au>
Date: 3/20/17  7:28 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: rasch at acer.edu.au
Subject: [Rasch] Looking for a Rasch tutor

Dear All,

I'm a PhD candidate based in Melbourne, Australia.

I'm hoping to identify private tutor to work with me on a series of Rasch analyses I've conducted for my dissertation.

Ideally the tutor will be based in Australia, or otherwise is willing to work with me remotely via Skype etc during Melbourne business hours.

My work is in the social sciences, and is focused on leadership and human development.  Familiarity with the theories I'm working with is not required as I can provide sufficient context, but deep knowledge of RUMM will be important.
I'm an independent learner and have already undertaken basic and advanced Rasch training courses with Prof. Andrich, however there are some technical details that I need to work through with someone to ensure that my approach is correct.
Specific help requested will include:
* validating and / or correcting the approach I've taken to specific analyses already undertaken
* being a sounding board for additional analyses I'm in the process of conducting* I expect to need somewhere between 1 and 3 sessions in total
I'm hoping to publish as many of these results as possible, so need the analyses to be undertaken at a high standard.
I can be contacted through my private email address at AidenMAThornton at gmail.com

Many thanks,

Aiden.