[Rasch] Vale: Professor Wang Wen Chung

Jack Stenner jstenner at lexile.com
Thu Feb 15 21:26:21 AEDT 2018

He was a brilliant Rasch scholar and engaging presenter. He indeed will be
missed by the global Rasch community!

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 4:18 AM Brady Michael Jack <bradyjack at gmail.com>
wrote:

> He was a pretty young man as I recall. I had the pleasure of talking with
> him at a measurement conference here in Kaohsiung. Sorry to hear of his
> passing.
>
> Respectfully,
> Brady
>
> On Feb 15, 2018 2:46 PM, "Bond, Trevor" <trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au> wrote:
>
>> *Dear Colleagues,*
>>
>> *Professor Wang Wen Chung, Chair Professor of Educational & Psychological
>> Measurement of the Department of Psychology, EDUHK*
>>
>> It is with deep sadness that I inform you of the passing of our dear
>> colleague and friend, Professor Wang Wen Chung last night, surrounded by
>> his family in Hong Kong.
>>
>>  Wang was a brilliant Rasch scholar, a marvelous mentor and a personal
>> friend. My heartfelt condolences to his wife, children, friends and
>> colleagues.
>>
>> Abjectly,
>>
>> Trevor
>>

>> Prof Trevor G BOND

*Jack Stenner*

Chief Scientist

MetaMetrics

919-547-3402

Research Professor
Applied Developmental Sciences and Special Education Program
School of Education

Find us online

MetaMetrics <https://www.metametricsinc.com/> | Lexile
<https://www.lexile.com/> | Quantile <https://www.quantiles.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/The-Lexile-Framework-for-Reading-310900955612693/>
  <https://twitter.com/MetaMetrics_Inc>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/metametrics-inc->
<https://www.youtube.com/user/metametrics>
<https://www.pinterest.com/metametrics/>  <http://blog.lexile.com/>

MetaMetrics® is a privately held educational research organization that
develops scientific measures of achievement. We are best known for
developing The Lexile® Framework and The Quantile® Framework, unified
approaches for measurement of reading and math. We create and enhance
opportunities for individualized learning through our distinctive
partnerships worldwide.