[Rasch] Italian Rasch Workshop June 2019

Fabio La Porta fabiolaporta at mail.com
Sun Apr 28 01:16:15 AEST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

following the success of last February's edition, I am pleased to announce
the second edition for 2019 of the Italian Rasch Workshop, to be held in
Bologna (Italy) from 4th to 7th June 2019.

As the previous editions, this workshop will be offered entirely in Italian.

This edition will have the privilege to host Prof. David Andrich from
University of Western Australia, who will give a lecture entitled "A
comparison between scientific measurement and Rasch measurement".

For enquiries and registration: workshop.rasch at gmail.com

I would be grateful if you could disseminate the attached flyer to
colleagues who speak Italian and might be interested.

Best regards

Fabio La Porta