[Rasch] Equating question

Patrick Fisher pfisher at SportsMeasures.com
Sat Aug 24 03:20:22 AEST 2019

Hello Fellow Raschies,

I've been presented with an equating issue that I am not certain can be
solved without starting from scratch.

There is a certification board that wants to equate the exam of doctoral
residents to the board certification exam. There are no common items and
no common people. The populations of each exam are distinctly separate.

In my opinion, they should develop a new examination for everyone to
take, from the first year resident to the soon-to-retire uber
experienced attending. This way they will all be on the same scale.

Thank you all very much!

Kindest regards,

Patrick

--