[Rasch] Questions about Rasch

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Tue Dec 24 22:25:10 AEDT 2019

TAM is the improved R version of ConQuest.

Prof Trevor G BOND

On 24 Dec 2019, at 8:59 pm, wife <2596011329 at qq.com<mailto:2596011329 at qq.com>> wrote:

Dear Rasch fans:
    My name is Grace. I recently subscribed to Rasch listserv with an intent to learn more about Rasch.
    I need help with two questions.
    (1) Is there any R package or any compatible programs (non commerical ones) with R for estimating person parameters for the simple Rasch model or Rasch rating scale model?
     I know eRm, but the outputs for the person parameters are presented in term of summed scores. I would like person parameter outputs to be presented in the order of person. For instance, if we have 100 examinees, the output yields the results for the 100 subjects.
    (2) Can anyone tell me how to run such a program with R in batch mode?
    (3) Can anyone recommend good articles on Rasch application in case of small sample?
    (4) How may I have access to Rasch archive?

    I am currently in China and the firewall blocked many foreign websites.

    I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help.

Grace