[Rasch] Questions about Rasch

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Wed Dec 25 06:55:16 AEDT 2019

DearAndrew,
If TAM is free, includes all important ConQuest functions and runs faster, then it is “improved”.
Margaret has spoken at PROMS, taught ConQuest and then, TAM workshops for free, while ACER has contributed SFA.
Anyhow the question was about “other R ware that could run Rasch analyses”.
Happy Christmas to you.
Trevor

Prof Trevor G BOND