[Rasch] Questions about Rasch

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Wed Dec 25 07:15:31 AEDT 2019

Dear List serve members
My apologies for sending a private message to the list.
All the best for 2020
Trevor

On 25 Dec 2019, at 12:04 am, SR Millis <srmillis at yahoo.com<mailto:srmillis at yahoo.com>> wrote:

There is also the ltm package:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cex9n2F4Ymg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott R Millis, PhD, ABPP, CStat, PStat
Wayne State University
Detroit
斯科特·米利斯

On Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 05:55:39 AM EST, wife <2596011329 at qq.com<mailto:2596011329 at qq.com>> wrote:

Dear Rasch fans:
    My name is Grace. I recently subscribed to Rasch listserv with an intent to learn more about Rasch.
    I need help with two questions.
    (1) Is there any R package or any compatible programs (non commerical ones) with R for estimating person parameters for the simple Rasch model or Rasch rating scale model?
     I know eRm, but the outputs for the person parameters are presented in term of summed scores. I would like person parameter outputs to be presented in the order of person. For instance, if we have 100 examinees, the output yields the results for the 100 subjects.
    (2) Can anyone tell me how to run such a program with R in batch mode?
    (3) Can anyone recommend good articles on Rasch application in case of small sample?
    (4) How may I have access to Rasch archive?

    I am currently in China and the firewall blocked many foreign websites.

    I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help.

Grace