[Rasch] 回复: Questions about Rasch

wife 2596011329 at qq.com
Wed Dec 25 07:23:39 AEDT 2019

Thank you.  All the replies have been very helpful. Merry Christmas to you all. Grace------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
发件人: "wpfisherjr"<wpfisherjr at livingcapitalmetrics.com>
发送时间: 2019年12月25日(星期三) 凌晨4:14
收件人: "wife"<2596011329 at qq.com>;"rasch"<rasch at acer.edu.au>;
主题: Re: [Rasch] Questions about Rasch

                   As to question 3 concerning small samples, a very preliminary report with a lot of room for improvement is available in:

       Fisher, W. P., Jr., & Petry, P. (2016). Evaluation applications of instrument calibration research findings in psychology for very small samples. Journal of Physics Conference Series, 772(1),     http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/772/1/012017.

       William Fisher