[Rasch] Questions about Rasch

Mike Linacre mike at winsteps.com
Wed Dec 25 17:47:11 AEDT 2019

Dear Grace:

Thank you for your questions.

Your 1. eRm reports person parameters for every person:

 > res <- RM(datamatrix)  # CMLE estimation of item easinesses
 > coef(res)  # report the items
 > pres <- person.parameter(res)   # MLE estimation of person abilities
(thetas)
 > coef(pres) # reports the person parameters

Your 2. R in Batch mode
I do this by writing R commands to .Rprofile file

Your 3. There are plenty of Rasch articles, for instance,
www.rasch.org/rasch.htm -  www.rasch.org/rmt/contents.htm
and Google. For sample size, see https://www.rasch.org/rmt/rmt74m.htm

Your 4. Which archive?

Mike L.