[Rasch] Concurrent calibration in Rasch and person parameter estimation

wife 2596011329 at qq.com
Sun Dec 29 12:47:54 AEDT 2019

Dear Rasch fans:    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
    I have two datasets on the same group. The sample size is 79, the number of items was 40 and 55 respectively.  I have 3 questions.
    Q1: how do we do concurrent calibration in Rasch?
    Q2: what are some other ways to estimate person parameters apart from the use of item responses?
    Q3: Can TAM (the R package) do Q1 and Q2? If not, what  programs can do?

   Would appreciate any help.
Grace