[Rasch] References for trialling/item development loop

Ian Wilson ianwil at uow.edu.au
Wed Mar 13 21:55:11 AEDT 2019

Here are some introductions to the topic

Twelve tips for increasing the defensibility of assessment decisions.<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25109230> Hays RB, Hamlin G, Crane L. Med Teach. 2015 May;37(5):433-6. doi: 10.3109/0142159X.2014.943711. Epub 2014 Aug 11.
Concepts in assessment.  Norcini J, Friedman Ben-David M. P 285 - 291 in 'A practical guide to medical teachers' 4th Ed Dent J, Harden R (eds).  Churchill Livingstone 2013 - subsequent chapters also of interest.

Assessing Learners.  Wass V, Archer J.  P229 - 255 in 'Medical Education: theory and practice'  1st Ed, Dornan T, Mann K, Scherpbier A, Spencer J. Churchill Livingstone 2012

Assessment in medical education and training.  Ed Jackson N, Jamieson A, Khan A.  1st Ed 2007 CRC press
Regards
Ian

Prof Ian Wilson  MBBS, FRACGP, PhD, FAMEE
Director Learning and Teaching
School of Medicine | Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health | Bldg 28 Rm 115
University of Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
T +61 2 4221 3563 | F +61 2 4221 4341 | M 0406 427 263
uow.edu.au<http://uow.edu.au/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UOW> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/uow> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/uow/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=10255> | View my publications

[pmc_strategic_marketing_and_communications$:MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS:SMC PROJECTS:LIVE:SMC UOW Rebrand 2016:1.0 Brand development:1.01 UOW Brand guidelines and assets:Logos:Primary:RGB:jpeg:UOW_Primary_RGB_Dark Blue.jpg]

University of Wollongong CRICOS: 00102E
Your feedback is appreciated and can be submitted at: feedback at uow.edu.au<mailto:feedback at uow.edu.au>