[Rasch] Rasch Measurement Transactions Spring 2019

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 18 11:47:22 AEDT 2019

Stephanie. Thanks.  Sorry I won't be at AERA this year.

David

David Andrich, BSc MEd W.Aust., PhD Chic, FASSA
Chapple Professor david.andrich at uwa.edu.au<mailto:david.andrich at uwa.edu.au>
  Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
M428, 35 Stirling Highway,
Crawley, Western Australia, 6009
AUSTRALIA
Telephone: +61 8 6488 1085;   Fax: +61 8 6488 1052
www.matildabayclub.net<http://www.matildabayclub.net/>
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses