[Rasch] Understanding Rasch Measurement Theory - Course developed by Professor Geoff Masters

Ian Blackman ian.blackman at flinders.edu.au
Fri Mar 22 10:06:34 AEDT 2019

Hi Anne-Marie... alwAys happy to hear from ACER.... I have been using Rasch for sometime now usually alternating between QUEST and Winsteps having not been truly drawn to RUMM... I use the partial credit model a great deal, thanks to Geoff and I am wondering what software is ACER using now for instruction etc please?
Kind regards
Dr Ian Blackman

Sent from my iPhone