[Rasch] IOMC 2019 Proposal Deadline Extended

rsmith at jampress.org rsmith at jampress.org
Tue Sep 10 03:59:17 AEST 2019

Good Afternoon,

After considering the circumstances and the current pool of submitted papers the IOMC 2019 organizing committee has decided to extend the deadline for paper and symposium submission for IOMC 2019 until September 30, 2019.

To reassure those of you who have participated in IOMC meetings before.  The affiliation with ACRM this year will not change the scope or the content of IOMC.  If you liked IOMC in the past or want to experience it for the first time, the scope of the conference and the collegial environment will remain the same.  Our hope, in affiliating with ACRM, was that the partnership would give us contact with a larger number of participants.

We hope that you will consider submitting and joining us in Chicago Sunday and Monday, November 3 and 4 in Chicago.

The IOMC 2019 web page at www.jampress.org will be updated in the next 24 hours to reflect this change.

Best Regards,

Richard

 Richard M. Smith, Editor