[Rasch] Rasch Measurement Transactions: Call for Submissions

Wind, Stefanie stefanie.wind at ua.edu
Sat Sep 12 00:43:45 AEST 2020

Dear Rasch Listserv Members,

We are working on the next issue of Rasch Measurement Transactions (RMT). We would love to hear from you if you have something to share.

If you are thinking about submitting something to us, we need it by September 30th. Please try to keep your original Rasch-related work to approximately 1000 words to fit with our function as a quarterly Rasch-oriented newsletter, not a full journal. Also, if you have a short video to highlight/illustrate your work, send that information along so we can include the link.

If you have any announcements regarding conferences or submissions to special journal issues, we are glad to share those as well. If you need contact information for submission, please see page 2 of the most recent RMT: https://www.rasch.org/rmt/rmt331.pdf<https://www.rasch.org/rmt/rmt331.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2PA2jmE6Jj24BeCuQqq0ldVUQaL27oEcIIsoIgqHqxVtGonX0l2QRdORo>

Thanks,

Stefanie Wind and Leigh Harrell-Williams, RMT Co-editors

--
Stefanie A. Wind, PhD
Associate Professor of Educational Measurement