[Rasch] Rasch analysis of mixed format data using jMetrik

Charalambos Kollias chkollias at outlook.com
Wed Dec 15 03:02:29 AEDT 2021

Hi Yingchen,

As it is hard to ascertain where the issue is in jmetrik - let's take it step by step.

Let's begin by checking whether key has been inserted correctly.

GUI
"Transform" - "Advanced Item Scoring" -
Click on item 1
Click arrow ">" (item 1 should be in box on right side)
Set scoring as follows: (left had box)
Options          Score
4                            4
5                           5
6                            6
7                           7
8                           8
.                            .
.                            .
.                           .
19                      19

Press Submit

In "scoring syntax" text box you should have:
Options = (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19), scores = (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19), variables = (item1)

Press "OK"

Go to "variables" tab

"Refresh Data View"

Does item 1 in type column say "polytomous item"?

Has key been entered correctly?

Cheers,

Harry