[Rasch] 回复:Re: Rasch analysis of mixed format data using jMetrik

Charalambos Kollias chkollias at outlook.com
Wed Dec 15 09:16:01 AEDT 2021

Hi Yingchen,

I missed this the first time reading your email… Do you have only one polytomous item? If so, then that’s why it’s dropped. I cannot recall whether jmetrik allows you to weight items. If not, you may need to try another software programme that allows weighting of items (e.g. Winsteps). With weighting you could split the one polytomous item into two and weight both items by 0.5.

But the data also needs to be entered in a special way for each of these two items.

See if jmetrik allows you to weight items or see if you have access to other software that does weighting. If so, contact me off list to discuss this further.

Cheers,

Harry