[Rasch] JAM V21, N4 Table of Contents

rsmith at jampress.org rsmith at jampress.org
Sat Jan 2 11:14:26 AEDT 2021

I apologize for three emails in a row.  I went to send out V21, N4 today and realized that I had not sent the table of contents for V21, N2 and V21, N3 when I should have.  Happy New Year to all!

The latest issue of the Journal of Applied Measurement (Vol. 21, No. 4, 2020) is now available.  The contents of this issue are listed below.  If you have not seen the journal, sample copies are available on request.  Sample copies may be requested by e-mail.  Please address those requests to the editor.  If you think that your students would find the work published in JAM useful, we can also arrange for sample copies for your measurement classes.  Contact information for sample copies is listed below.   Please visit our web page at www.jampress.org for a complete list of articles published in JAM and the abstracts for the articles listed below.

Please do not reply to this message, as it will be distributed to the entire list-serve.

Vol. 21, No. 4, Winter 2020

Rasch/Guttman Scenario (RGS) Scales: A Methodological Framework
     Larry H. Ludlow, Maria Baez-Cruz, Wen-Chia Claire Chang, and Katherine A. Reynolds

The Effect of Interactions between Item Discrimination and Item Difficulty on Fit Statistics
     Stephen Mark Humphry and Ken Bredemeyer

Comparing Causes of Dependency: Shared Latent Trait or Dependence on Observed Response
     Christine E. DeMars

Using the Rasch Model to Measure Comprehension of Fraction Addition
     Marius Lie Winger, Julie Gausen, Eivind Kaspersen, and Trygve Solstad

The Development of the Mental Toughness Situational Judgment Test: A Novel Approach to Assessing Mental Toughness
     Nicholas M. Flannery, Neil M. A. Hauenstein, and E. Scott Geller

A Psychometric Replication of Fan (1998) Item Response Theory and Classical Test Theory: An Empirical Comparison of their Item/Person Statistics
     Nicholas Marosszeky, E. Arthur Shores, Michael P. Jones, and Rassoul Sadeghi

Diabetes Distress in Emerging Adults: Refining the Problem Areas in Diabetes— Emerging Adult Version using Rasch Analysis
     Katherine Wentzell, Judith A. Vessey, Lori Laffel, and Larry Ludlow

Evaluating the Impact of Multidimensionality on Type I and Type II Error Rates using the Q-Index Item Fit Statistic for the Rasch Model
     Samantha Estrada

Development of a Short Form of the CPAI-A (Form B) with Rasch Analyses
     Yixiao Dong, Weiqiao Fan, Fanny M. Cheung, and Mengting Li

 Richard M. Smith, Editor
Journal of Applied Measurement
P. O. Box 1283
Maple Grove, MN  55311